Why use Tracking Football?
Tracking Football is a premier service which offers a truly objective view of football players’ raw athleticism and performance potential based on key data points gathered over tens of thousands of observations.
Player Athletic Index ®
Designed to objectively indicate Division I-level football athleticism. Based on verified information from our database of over 30,000 Division I players.
What makes Tracking Football different from other recruiting services?
- Subscription access to thousands of nationwide prospect profiles
- Verified track & field data on thousands of national prospects and current players
- PAI Scores uniquely designed to gauge prospect speed / power / athleticism
- Strength Coefficient Score and weight room numbers
- Combine Scores with key comparable data points
- Compare current prospect athletic data against proven former players
- Create, download, and share pdf reports on all prospect profiles
- Advanced search functionality and athletic data analytics on football recruits
3 Proprietary Scoring Algorithms
Our proprietary football athletic score is calculated using verified information on player position, body weight, height, high school track & field performance, and multi-sport activity. We offer an easy to read score that is customized for each position.
Our strength scoring system gives college coaches and recruiters a comparable, easy-to-read data point. We combine a high school player’s three individual lift scores, body weight, and other proprietary calculations to determine the SCS score.