Evaluate strength & weight room commitment
Tracking Football’s Strength Coefficient Score gives coaches and recruiters a comparable and easy-to-read data point. The SCS score is based on verified lift competition data from over 20,000 high school varsity football players over the past ten years. The score applies the same body weight coefficient calculation method as International Powerlifting Federation & USA Powerlifting.
How will the SCS help your recruiting?
- Provides a quick and objective view of prospect weight room strength
- Allows for a pound-for-pound comparison of players with varying body weights
- Combines three key data points: power clean, bench press, and parallel squat into one score
- Adds additional data points to evaluate potential recruits overall strength and weight room commitment
“Tracking Football provides college coaches with a multitude of measurables, from track & field times to weight room numbers, that help coaches project those players with the greatest growth potential at the next level.”
- Kevin Wright, Head Football Coach, IMG Academy
Ready to dig into the data? Get started with a free, targeted demo.